Thursday, April 2, 2015

Simple Acne Trick from a Guy




Blackheads are a common problem for teens and young adults, and some parts of the face are prone to produce blackheads (such as on the nose and chin) even as they pass 50 and 60. A clogged pore can be open (blackhead) or closed by skin (whitehead), and occur with or without acne

Do you have problems with blackheads on your nose, chin and other areas? This acne tip comes from a young man who works in skin care:

Ever since I was a teenager, one of my biggest skin complaints has been pesky blackheads on my nose. Over the years I found this trick works best: 

Three times a week at night, I use a special Micro-Dermabrasion Paste to remove dry cells that clog pores, followed by an Acne  Treatment Sulfur Wash as a 10-minute pore-clearing mask on dry skin. Then I use the remaining Acne-Fighting Regimen products as usual. My skin has never looked better.

Ask me about these fabulous acne products and start your way to clearer skin today! Find out how you can save 10 - 25% on all our skincare products and tools.

Join me on Facebook or email skin_and_health@yahoo.com for more info!

Find me on Facebook!
 

skin_and_health@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment